5 top tips about Art
Learning… You know when some gleam of understanding comes and everything crackles – in a good way?!
Here are 5 of my top art learnings:
- art is a language that needs time and space to make itself heard
- we know the language of art intuitively but don’t always realise that
- because we don’t always realise it’s the art that is speaking we sometimes mistake it for something else
- art can bring hope as well as dispondency and we have a choice as to how we respond to it
- making art is a practice that needs consistency
p.s. On a lighter note, if you fancy making art in the community, manure is a really useful anti-vandelism devise. The straw bale planters (as featured in the photo) were left untouched because of the stink!